Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well when at it like at 9:00 Am-1:00Pm The winds where low when I got tehre but soon started piking up. I was fishing the northside on Crawlers and Livers got one big bite but soon lt go. Almost got skunked if it wasnt for a big gill I caught. Saw some old polish guys on bikes and they caught a LOT of bluegill almost had the bucket full I would say atleast 50 and one cat. Butlike said above almost got skunked. I technically did in my eyes..:|

Going back 2morrow in the afternoon. And dis time im brning sumthing to sit on..My butt fell asleep.:)

·
Registered
511 Posts
try making stinkbait tonight.
take 1 cup of flour, mix it with cool aid or water. perferably cherry or grape coolaid. next mix some salt in. then some crushed up dog or cat food. next take pickle juice or vinegar and mix it in tho the creation. after that, mix a little strawberry or grape jam into it.keep meading until it gets very tough and rugged. if it needs more flour or water, go on and add till its perfect. toss it out with no weight, just a size 4 hook. try to fish in the spot rite in the bend of the lake. there is alot of loggs there, and thats were i always nailed cats, but anywere will work. also if you dont feel like working on bait, buy some chiken livers and use the same tequnique.
make sure you have atleast 10 lb line :lol:
those cats fight hard :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.