Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall!

New to fishing here! used to fish when i was younger now that im older im finally in a place where im able to set apart time for this activity! im new new to fishing and i know its a bit late in the season, but im used to the cold and i don't mind being out in it. That being said i picked up two rods for cheap and i just wanna go out to some areas and give it a crack even though it is late in the season! Got a couple of buddies that wanna ice fish in Wisconsin at a later time so i just want to get it started earlier then later. Any help that you can give me would be great! Ideally i would like advice on what are the necessities for fishing around chicago? im open to fishing anything and everything i have a spin fishing rod and looking for advice on lures, baits, or just w.e advice you wanna throw at me! thanks!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I would considerate on rivers this time of year around structure bridges and dams probably using a three way rig with either night crawlers or a minnow or working a jig and minnow working slowly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts