Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning on going to this? It looks like there might be some good topics.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I had to remove that link because it logged anyone in as me. Oops! :shock:

Anyhow, go to the North American Fishing Club website, and look it up under events.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I`m going on the 16th

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i don't need to attend any seminars to catch fish......

I AM ICHTYOID ARTIMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aris, can I get a ride up wichya? keke

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far, Culprit and I are going. Augy and Githerlook like a maybe.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay, who's going? So far Culprit, Gither and I are going. If anyone else is interested let us know so that we can make plans to meet up. Aris and I are going to meet there in the afternoon, so if some of you want to go fishing in the morning you still can. It looks like the weather is going to be good on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
sorry guys. i got get in on all the fishing i can with this sweet weather. have fun tho and buy me some goodies if you can. :wink:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Tim and Aris. Just got stuck baby sitting my cousin's kid for the weekend. Don't think i can ditch her and make it to the bps seminars. Sorry guys, but i guess if he's paying me two hundred i shouldn't be complaining on a message board. :p

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aris, you're still going right? After the Santa gig at your church?

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Call us stupid, but we need to do some X-mas shopping for ourselves. :wink:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
The seminars were good heard some things I already knew and some things I didnt agree with lol.

Tim won a Toyota first aid kit and I won a $50 BPS gift card at the raffles after the seminars which was very cool !

Tim picked up some things to make his own spinnerbaits and I picked up the Bomber balsa B`s.

Thx for meeting me up there Tim great time.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Aris thats awesome how you won 50 bucks at bps...

You guys gona fish any time soon? I'm back from school and I brought 2 rods home just incase......... :D

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It was nice to meet up with Aris. We learned a few new tricks. LOL.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts