Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
senkos are 2 for 10 any size and any color. It didnt specify if it was just the stickbait or the swimming ones too. I think you can get em all for 2 for 10. I bought some pumpkin colored and some shad colored ones.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
thanks dude! I am goign there tomorrow possibly. I am stacked up like crazzzzy style on senkos. but might jump on a few more packs ofcourse. I need more spinnerbaits and jigs if anything. Basically I need nothing, but I just have a habit and am lucky to walk out of their without checking out their Bows even though they have a small selection and the best Bow they carry is the 29" Bear Bow... you can't miss it. it has orange draw back strings that are un-waxed for some reason. I have the same bow.... :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im actually applying for my foid card. I havent gotten around to it yet, but i wont be getting guns until i move out of my parents home. I figure i might as well have the FOID card because eventually im going to start hunting possibly, or at least trap shooting with my girlfriends dad in mn.

Im thinking about going back and getting some other colors. What do you recommend? I got pumpkin with black flake and blue pearl. I got the blue pearl because i think it looks like shiners kind of. Its an ok deal, i went there to buy some yum dingers as an alternative to the senko, but they turned out to be the same price so i went with the original.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yum Dingers are lights and fall slower. I like Kinami or Yamamoto wich are the same. I like watermelon with black or red flake. purple withe black flake. white with some flake. Punmpkin is good too. Baby Bass is a great color too. I have them all, so its hard to tell. its what the fish want and what lake your fishing as well as water clarity mostly. But you can never go wrong with watermelon with red and green flake! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
825 Posts
crm7290 said:
Im thinking about going back and getting some other colors. What do you recommend? I got pumpkin with black flake and blue pearl. I got the blue pearl because i think it looks like shiners kind of. Its an ok deal, i went there to buy some yum dingers as an alternative to the senko, but they turned out to be the same price so i went with the original.
Black/blue flake works really well as does watermellon/black flake. I've caught bass on just about every color Senko I've thrown but sometimes certain colors are more productive than others. This past weekend, a junebug color turned out to be most productive. Too bad I ran out. Good fishing.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
crm7290 said:
Ill probably get seen watermelon with flakes. Or nothing and save some cash. Although I do have a large change jar. Does dicks accept quarter?
Save it and Bank it! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.