Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post the dates you are available for a September tournament.

The dates to chose from are:
September 6
September 13
September 20
September 27

The location of the tourney to be either Deep Lake or Busse. Please post your preference for location as well.

Clancy will keep track of the posts and final determination of the tourney date and location will be set by Monday - August 18th

Only post with availability will be allowed. No begging for dates or complaints about dates will be accepted.

This format will allow the most people and still offer time to plan for the date.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I will keep the list of participants updated in this post. Please respond with the dates you are available and they will be shown here. You have 4 weeks to vote so let us know when you are available!! :D

September 6 - {11}
Toothdoc
#1cubsfan
Basscaster
Fishthoughts
JasonN
Fishkid
Big Al
SkunkedAgain
ClancyWiggum
Culprit
Bgbass29

September 13 - {9}
#1cubsfan
Basscaster
JasonN
Bucketmouth4
Fishkid
Big Al
SkunkedAgain
ClancyWiggum
Bgbass29

September 20 - {10}
Toothdoc
#1cubsfan
Basscaster
JasonN
Bucketmouth4
Fishkid
Big Al
John
Culprit
Bgbass29

September 27 - {15}
Toothdoc
#1cubsfan
Basscaster
Fishthoughts
JasonN
Bucketmouth4
Fishkid
Big Al
ClancyWiggum
John
Twoglasseyes
Seebass
Bgbass29
FishinMatt
Yami Master

Busse - 7 votes

·
Registered
953 Posts
Don't forget to keep voting guys. :D

As a side note since the vote is very close, and the fishing season is going to be nearing an end in September, I wonder if we shouldn't have two tournaments in September with one at each lake. Thoughts on that?

·
Registered
103 Posts
i'm in for the 20th and 27th 4 sure.an i say deep.i've never fished it but i think i can get on some fish.

only thing is.....I have no car cant get 2 deep on my own :( :( :( if anybody can pick me up maybe from the jefferson park area :?: I can give you a 20 for gas.thats only if i'm not out of the way.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I know there are still votes to be made guys. Remember that the voting closes on Monday the 18th so there are only a few days left. Vote now or forever hold your peace. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,232 Posts
Sorry for not posting anything yet. I'm still waiting for Yami to see if he has anything clear for that month. I would lean towards an early September and October date judging by how the fishing declined last year towards the end of the year though. Regardless, I'll have something in before the 18th.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.