Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had any results with any lures of this color? It's a fairly new color that I've seen and read a lot about in fishing magazines and catalogs, but I've never heard of anyone from around here using it and having good results. Also, I've seen many companies try to copy the original strike king sexy shad pattern, so it must be successful if every company is trying to copy it. Here's a little pic for those of you who might not have seen it:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I`ve caught a couple of fish late last year on the 3 series crankbait until I snagged it.

That color is a fishing industry phenomena from what I`ve heard, the likes of which has not been seen before.
Thx to KVD.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I have caught a few fish on that color in the lipless cranks. They came out a couple of years back and have expanded into the whole Strike King line up, like Aris said, thanks to KVD.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
This is the time of year that you would want to use it. I'm looking forward to success stories that support the new colors!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
works great when the main forage is shad! otherwise another great looking color is the sexy sunfish they just came out with...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Threw a sexy shad spinnerbait Sunday with Karen and they never touched it... That Kevin Van Dam is full of it! :mrgreen:

No, seriously, they will hit this spinnerbait eventually... They better... $6.49 a pop ain't exactly kibbles for a spinnerbait... The bass did love the $8.49 lipless crankbaits we had to offer though... - BPM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.