Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a outing at shiller pond at Cumberland and Irving sometime in summer at night. Like 6pm to 2am. I would bring a grill and cook food also but people would have to bring food to cook. There will be tons of catfish to be caught and the occasional bass on chatterbaits for those who wanna target them. Anyone?? If not I still know of 5 people that want to go so dont be afraid to say yes cause u are the only one

·
Administrator
5,370 Posts
Always fun to have a meet-up, but Schiller closes at sunset, as do all the Cook County Preserves. Even if you know of outside parking, a patrolman will not hesitate to bust people after closing.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
yea man sounds fun, but jason is right?

maybe 2 people could get away with it...i have done it before...but schiller is too small and not enough cover to duck behind if a patrolman comes by.

maybe just start the outing in the afternoon...

this get me thinking about kitties...this and that dang flathead post!! hehe.

i really wanna hit lake arlington...get me one them Blues...i have never caught a blue!

Have a few catfish spots in the suburbs tho...could probaly get away with a late night get together.

But the best catfishing i have ever had is the campus lake @ SIU....crazy....decent bassin lake too...but everything downsouth is amazing.

sorry bout the rambling...cold fronts suck!

I am down tho.

JayPEE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.