Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fished shiller pond got 2 cats about 3lbs each let them go abd then this guy comes next to me and sets up with 3 dam poles in the water its hard to see 3 but they are there i tried to cirlce them

·
Registered
401 Posts
agreed, and im pretty sure if it's an illinois forest preserve lake then the limit is 2 rods per person in the water at any given time... if it's not a FP lake then you might need to try and do some research on it.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Islandfisher wrote:
LOL, is that guy wearing a dress?

You should have called the fashion police
LOL....thanks for the laugh!

I can hear it broadcast on the police radio:

Be on the look out for a crossdressing ******* poacher! Suspect has a tendency to wear loud flashy moo moos! Recently sited at Shiller Pond. Suspect may resemble Sammy Hagar after a night of excessive drinking. Approach with caution. Over!

From the looks of that pic it looks as tho he has about a D cup going!

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Wow- Sorry Mr. Sensitive - it was just a joke.

No accusations were thrown around I was just keeping in the theme that the post was a bit comical. The guy in the pic looked a little squirrely and I was having fun.

BJ. :roll:

Good one!

JB

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I dont worry about every rule/law I see being broken. If you dont like it then talk to the guy, dont just call cops because he has 3 fishing poles. Would you have a problem if he was there dragging along his boyfriend and they had 4 poles? :)

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
JB said:
I can hear it broadcast on the police radio:

Be on the look out for a crossdressing ******* poacher! Suspect has a tendency to wear loud flashy moo moos! Recently sited at Shiller Pond. Suspect may resemble Sammy Hagar after a night of excessive drinking. Approach with caution. Over!

From the looks of that pic it looks as tho he has about a D cup going!
sammy hagar! LMAO! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.