Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to shiller pond with some people and we had a blast we had so many poles in the water it looked like a charter boat lol well it was fun especially pulling in a 5lb cat that looks like it was in there for years there is still a ton of fish in there oh yeah and since i got a pond in my back yard this one guy was fishing and he got a goldfish that was hugh had to be like 15 inches easy and he lost it because he though he can lift it out of the water with 6 lbs test line when the thing weighed like a ton lol grrr he was using some kind of corn bread or oatmeal mix

·
Registered
13 Posts
Went to Schiller yesterday for about three hours. Caught 3 good channels. Two about 12-13 in, but I think it may have been the same fish, at 1.5 lbs, and a much larger fish. It was around 3.5-4.0 lbs. Didn't have a stringer or bucket, otherwise I would have taken them to my friend at LaFlor de Acapulco and had them for dinner! Thanks for turning me on to the Schill!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.