Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a Slightly used Shimano Stella 4000FD for sale. The only problem with the reel is that it has wear on the bottom of it ( hard to notice area) The paint on the bottom portion of the reel is slightly worn off ,but otherwise the reel works as if it was brand new. The Stella was bought just recently (1 month ago to be exact) ,but my dumb friend threw out the box for it. This could be your opportunity to get the hands-down best spinning reel on the market. I actually have another one for myself and once you go Stella, you will have a hard time going back.

I also have 3 st.Croix rods for sale. They are as follows :

1. PS66ULF2 - 6'6" 2 Piece Ultra-light

2. PS60LF4 - 6' 4 Piece Light Travel Rod

3. PS70MF3 - 7' 3 Piece medium Travel Rod

All the rods are in brand new , never fished condition.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
vodka said:
I'm curious - why would someone have 3 st croix rods and never fished with em?? lol i rarely make it back from the fishing store without getting a line wet and testing my gear out :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
vodka said:
Hey guys, I have a Slightly used Shimano Stella 4000FD for sale. The only problem with the reel is that it has wear on the bottom of it ( hard to notice area) The paint on the bottom portion of the reel is slightly worn off ,but otherwise the reel works as if it was brand new. The Stella was bought just recently (1 month ago to be exact) ,but my dumb friend threw out the box for it. This could be your opportunity to get the hands-down best spinning reel on the market. I actually have another one for myself and once you go Stella, you will have a hard time going back.

I also have 3 st.Croix rods for sale. They are as follows :

1. PS66ULF2 - 6'6" 2 Piece Ultra-light

2. PS60LF4 - 6' 4 Piece Light Travel Rod

3. PS70MF3 - 7' 3 Piece medium Travel Rod

How much for the ultra light?

·
Registered
825 Posts
mplant1 said:
I'm curious - why would someone have 3 st croix rods and never fished with em?? lol i rarely make it back from the fishing store without getting a line wet and testing my gear out :mrgreen:
That's not uncommon. My buddy has a bunch of crap new in the box and rods with tags still on. Some people can't pass up a good deal or purchase backups for fear that something is going to be discontinued and then change their mind. Also, people that work in retail and/or are sponsored often have a lot of new stuff sitting around. I could go get a dozen packs of plastics, a half dozen jigs, and a few spinnerbaits still in their new packages from my fishing room right now. Nothing odd at all.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I could go get a dozen packs of plastics, a half dozen jigs, and a few spinnerbaits still in their new packages from my fishing room right now.
:lol: It all started with a old duffel bag to keep things together in the closet. Now it IS the closet. I call it my stock room. How many times have I bought something only to notice it in the stock room when I am looking for something else. Not to mention the times I purposly buy out a store when it clears out something I use. I cant help myself. I seriously try not to, but like Paul said some poeple cant pass up a deal. The Delavan Walmart is making their fishing section smaller, and boy oh boy I did my part a couple weeks ago. Them clearancing the Cordell Cotton traps really did me in.

Oh yeah I almost forgot... how much for the Stella?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.