Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

My daughter Kate has life threatening food allergies and we are in the process of raising funds for a service dog for her. The organization Angel Service Dogs out of Colorado trains the dog to sniff out what she is allergic and basically keeps her safe. It will cost anywhere between $10,000 and $15,000 and insurance does not cover it. So we are doing some events to help out with this.

On Monday, we are doing a "shop and share" at Jewel-Osco grocery stores. If you shop there Monday 6/29 - Wednesday 7/1 and present a voucher for Kate, 5% of your total will go to help Kate. There is a link for her voucher on the webpage we set up at http://www.ak94kate.com .

You can print the voucher and view a video my wife made on the above website and read Kate's story. If you shop at Jewel we would appreciate any help.

Thanks a bunch
Brad and of course Kate

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
I will be certain to shop at Jewel during those days.

I'm sure many of here will be happy to help out this very worthy cause for your daughter.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I work for Jewel and can tell you personally that these shop and shares can help alot in helping families in need. I will spread the word at my store for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.