Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that they are getting kings at Montrose. One guy last night got three. They are supposed to be really nice sized fish. I fished for a couple hours yeserday and got two HUGE hits, but missed both of them. Anyone thinking about going out this weekend?

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
I could possibly see doing that Sunday evening.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Yea, The Kings have been in for about a week. There have been reports of decent catches The biggest a reliable resource of mine has seen is 3lbs. But Reports of Two-Three A Day have came From a Few Anglers. The Fish are in there. Some Are being caught and are already brown.

Get out there and Enjoy yourself !

Get out there !!

Thanks for the Update
Phil Keep them coming !

George

:arrow:

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Phil... what do ya think? Wanna head out for some of those salmon Sunday evening?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to be really busy tomorrow and I won't know if I can go until late tomorrow afternoon. How's Monday look as far as weather?

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
I Checked montrose out last night Looked at the Mouth Not that mnay people so i walked to The shoe. A lot of Jumpers inside The Shoe A lot of SMALL Ones And Most Being DArk Brown/Black ALready. Some would Jump 3 or 4 at a time I stayed for almost an Hour not seeing anyone catching any, Not Hearing anyone Catching any.

Good Luck...

I'm Trying to Get out Soon and Try My Luck with the Salmonoids

George

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts