Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. went to lagoons again at lunch with the all mighty chatter bait. 3 casts and got a hit 10" largemouth. Few cast's later the same thing again but a 8" largemouth instead. I was using the green pumpking one this time last time i had the blue/black. Managed 3 bass again in about 40 mins. People said the crappie were starting to slow down. I just think there's to many people fishing there for them and they're keeping everyone of them. :roll:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Have you found Lagoon #6 yet. The crappies seem to have moved out of the wood since the rain cooled the water down. They should be back as soon as the weather settles down. The DNR encourages people to keep all the crappies they catch because they say the crappies can take over a lake. Use the clatter bait as much as you can because when the weeds get thick you will not be able to use it. I wish the bucket boys would pick up their garbage, the place is starting to look like a dump. By the way where did you get your chatter bait and how much did it cost ?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got my chatter bait over at dicks on touhy i dont think they have anymore u can check though

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
they are $6 at Dick's and $7 from chatterbait direct. I picked up another one up on wednesday and they had about 20 left. They may have some left but color choices may be limited.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I picked a couple up at Dicks on Wednesday, after losing one down at Diversey. They still had about 20 left, like Augy said. I haven't checked the Dicks in Glenview though. It might pay to give them a call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts