Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out before going to work to Skokie Lagoons again. Fished east side of lagoon 5 from 6 - 6:45am.
Looked like storms were going to roll through, but no rain ever fell while I was there.
Started with pumpkinseed-colored Senkos but didn't have any luck. Switched to chatter bait in black color. Right away I caught one bass in the 16" range. It put up a nice fight ......thought it was will break off my line with all the weeds it had dragged, but I was lucky enough to land this bass. With that, I called it a day. I think am addicted to fishing. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks great Andy - do you typically fish off the shore? I have been getting some nice sized bass off the shore in Lagoon 6 on the east side and also had several crappie. Where do you find a map that shows the # of each lagoon, I looked at the map on this site but it does not identify the lagood #'s??? Great way to start the day!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys

ecarfy said:
do you typically fish off the shore? I have been getting some nice sized bass off the shore in Lagoon 6 on the east side and also had several crappie. Where do you find a map that shows the # of each lagoon, I looked at the map on this site but it does not identify the lagood #'s??? Great way to start the day!
Welcome to the site.
I shore fish 80% of the time and boat 20% but most of the biggest fish came from shore.
Here is a map with #

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.