Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went fishing at the Skokie Lagoons this evening of an hour and a half. It was beautiful and warm out. I suck at fishing.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
74 Posts
:? i was about to go this evening too. But i was there from like 11-2 i guess at lagoon 6. Nothing happened. Though, i did see a fish chilling by the dike. Im guessing it was a small walleye, hell if i know. It didnt want my senko (i dont think he woulda been able to grab it anyway). Next time that happens im just gonna jump in and grab it so i can say i caught something at the lagoons. :lol:

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
JasonN said:
I suck at fishing.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Jay you off your meds again?...... :shock:

Just remember a bad day of fishing is
a good day of "casting practice" so you can put that lure "in just
the right spot"..... when the moment calls at the next outing :wink:

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess I was a bit perturbed last night. I'm now 0 for my last 7.5 hours on the water in 4 outings since last Friday.

Oh well.... time to take my meds. :lol:

·
Registered
331 Posts
:arrow: :( you DO suck, and then there's how well you fish... :shock: === read my lips..." FLIPPING IN THE GNARLY WOOD = BIG BASS" {or go home.... :twisted: }

·
Registered
331 Posts
that's too bad.... They were all in the next tree on the bank.....!

·
Registered
331 Posts
that's too bad.... They were all in the next tree on the bank.....!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hit the lagoons yesterday and got the skunk as well. I was out for about an hour and a half throwing rattle traps, senkos and spinners. I caught ten plastic bags for every bite I got. Thank God for the skokie lagoons.

·
Registered
511 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jay, hahahahaaha
srry to hear the bad report, there is always next time, and skippy, you really shouldnt tell ppl they suck at fishing, because im SHURE jay could kill you at bass fishing, or anyfishing for that matter :twisted:

p.s. jay, dont forget your meds, i get that way too when im off em :lol:
lol
jk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.