Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 6:45pm-8:30pm; temps in the low 70's; light east winds; mostly cloudy.

Went back to the Willow Rd dam to do some more exploring. Managed a fat 16" largemouth bass quickly on a 6.8" Flick Shake worm. That would be it for the evening.

The bucket brigade was out as usual with minimal results - a small catfish and some yellow bass. Seems my catch was again the highlight for the crowd. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
i love those flickshake worms from jackall went to michigan with those and fishing 3 docks got into 3 schools and caught over 60 fish in an hour not really big but the biggest was 3lbs. If the fish arnt biting thats a real good finesse technique to use. Nice bass by the way :D

HT

·
Registered
40 Posts
Jason i really need help man! i am new to the lagoons and want to know which lagoon is the best for bass shore fishing? what bait shoud i use i would like to know the brands so i can go out and buy them. I have not cought a fish in soo long. please help me

- JonBH

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.