Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about starting a skunk club. I got skunked today at both skokie lagoons in the morning from 6am - 8:30 and busse from 12:30 - 3:30.

Bother were skunk not even a nibble. So if you want to join drop a line here and your a member its that easy LOL.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Well im going out in search of some walleyes tonite. I hope I don't get the skunk. Otherwise I might end up in the Skunk Club!!! :lol:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I got off the schnide last saturday with Jason at BECK - caught a nice plump prespawn bass 14.5 incha on a shallow running flatside balsa crankbait. == NO SKUNKY CLUB :twisted: ------ I think there may have been a bit of fish kill this winter as well, especially on the shallower lakes...... that and the temps have been below average for this time of year by 10 degrees (you know Global Warming and all... HAHAHAHAHAAAAA)..... GOOD LUCK GENTS!!

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
I think your club will grow significantly if you include those that have gotten skunked on individual outings this year. I know I've had my share.....

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I think everyone is a member of the Skunk Club as not every time out you are not 100% positive you will catch a fish ;)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Alright, I'll go ahead and jinx myself by saying that I haven't been skunked yet this year. Granted, I've only fished 7 plus hours at each outing and I don't really fish at local ponds for an hour here or there like a bunch of you guys do. I came very close at Braidwood during my first tournament but I caught a fish with about 20 minutes to go.

We'll see how this goes this next week. I'll be fishing everyday from Saturday to Saturday. I'm worried about the Kank on Saturday. High, muddy, cold water is a bad combination.

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
I guess I would have to get out to join the club :roll: I may be doing some shore pounding Saturday morning though. Its going to be another one of those deals were the afternoon bite is where it is at, so a skunk may be looming.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah you and me both belong to that part of the club lol. I was fishing all day this glorious day and got the big SKUNK unbelievable.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.