Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My skunk streak is finally over, I knew the warm weather would do it. I caught a 2 lber at Bass lake yesterday and got some real nice pics I thought. Well I didnt hold the button down long enough :roll: And later on the wind blew my camera into the lake and its broken now :evil: I got one more dink and then went over to deep quarry. At deep a guy did well with minnows, he got 2 2lbers and 2 pike while I was there.
Today I tried deep, then bass lake- no luck. Then I hit up a subdivision pond near there and did well/ I had the bass patterned. I was on the windblown rip rap corner and got 4 bass on shadaliscius swinmbait. I would cast within 6 inches of shore and they were all over it. Then the storms really kicked up and I had to run. :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
i had to run too from storm today. then realized i smoke and decided to walk it out. then saw the odest thing mexicans speaking polish blew my mind.

·
Registered
299 Posts
nice slider.. i got my bass skunk off last week... btw i met you at lagoons last year... near the last fishable lagoon... i think 6? anyways i remember cuz at that time i wasnt posting or replying to anything on wfc but was reading all the reports.. and when i met you, you said you were using manns minus 1 crankbaits and then you posted about it... haha sorta random but whatever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.