Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out and fished from 11-1 and got nothing not even a nibble. :roll: This was the first time I have ever been skunked at montrose pier. Hell of a way to start off the season. :oops:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mplant1 said:
did you happen to see if there were powerliners out? if so, were the having success?
While I don't know what powerliners are I can tell that no one was catching anything and there was like 10 or 12 other people out there.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Dude, I made it very clear that the only reeson that we go powrlining is that Manny has the down synrdum and that shakes can't stop shaking because he used to do a pile of meth.

If they were capabel of fishing with a rod I would do that for them. I don' know why Illinoise even allows it? It doesnt seem to be a sporting way to fish. Its legal, so you can do it. but so is snaggin...Do you do that to?

Match point to the Kaboomster!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
KurtKaboom said:
Dude, I made it very clear that the only reeson that we go powrlining is that Manny has the down synrdum and that shakes can't stop shaking because he used to do a pile of meth.

If they were capabel of fishing with a rod I would do that for them. I don' know why Illinoise even allows it? It doesnt seem to be a sporting way to fish. Its legal, so you can do it. but so is snaggin...Do you do that to?
Again, check your PM for my response.

And I looked for "Illinoise" on a map and couldn't find it...hmmm

·
Banned
41 Posts
"Illinois" is the state you live in with your mom.

Match point The Kaboomster.

Kurt

Mplant sent me a private message. Said he was mad at me for making fun of him. I'm sorry juss joking around. He said he could fget me bannd from this site. Is that true/? Is he the onwner? If so I am sorry.

No hard feelings. just joking around. Chill.

Kurt

·
Registered
369 Posts
you and kurt kaboom sure argue alot dont you. every post ive read you to have something to argue about
mplant1 said:
KurtKaboom said:
yeah most of the powerliners don't speak english to goood..They are related to the bucketheads...lol.
so what are you trying to say about yourself, your retarded friend, and your former meth addict friend???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.