Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
As the water begins to warm more and they are done with spawning and guarding their beds they will go to deeper water. Some smallies will still be in the harbors, but then largemouths will be a more likely catch.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jaypee the hhf said:
no, he is both fishinut28/ and icefisher28?

are you the one who runs away when i try to approch at harbors? if so no need to be scared, i am nice guy?

Just makes me wonder?

jaypee
i have no idea what ur talkin about im just fishinnut28

icefisher28 is someother guy

Im pretty sure ive never seen u before. Why do u ask were u at burnham yesterday

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I have also met icefisher28 and there not the same guy .

Do u have a stalker Jaypee :shock:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
a couple i think :shock:

haha no, just wondering if it was him, who i have seen out there?

I see people fishing.... look like young cool guys fishing...but everytime i go to talk to them they pick up there stuff and walk away from me... like im evil or something... 2 times it has happened and i think it the same guys...looks right at me ....i walk towards them and they pack up gear and leave? :?

i just wanna BS, and see how they doin....guess i just keep to myself tho.

JayPee

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
jaypee the hhf said:
I see people fishing.... look like young cool guys fishing...but everytime i go to talk to them they pick up there stuff and walk away from me... like im evil or something... 2 times it has happened and i think it the same guys...looks right at me ....i walk towards them and they pack up gear and leave? :?
Probably me and my buddy doug 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.