Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Got out with a buddy I go to Canada with. Seems like I offer to take everyone fishing and no one takes me up on it :wink: More fish for me 8)

Dan had the bigger one of the day, not by much. Both fish in the 16-17 inch range. Both males :(

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Nice fish Jnap. It looks like I need to get down to LM and try for some this week. It always amazes me how much different smallies can look. Those two fish were caught in the same area and look how different the coloring was on them.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh, I thought it was just when that ugly fooker pulled the fish out of the water and first thing it seen was him it scared the stripes off of em. When I pull em out of the water they know it's fine because I've probably caught them or a close relative before so the stripes stay :lol: Maybe fishing so much lately is starting to affect my thinking who knows lol

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
dude, that podcast party we had just knocked me out for the entire day saturday! plus, it was dark, gloomy and looking like it could of poured rain. not a good time to go out when mr. daniels could make an exit at any time. :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.