Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Aww man Erik. now your whipping out the walleye pics... I thought we keep those on the DL :wink:

·
Super Moderator
6,234 Posts
Rudy that is a nice ski. I am suprised she played so nice for you laying in that towel :D

I had one of my better years for musky last year. I never really targeted them but ended up with some incidental catches.

Got some little ones too :oops:

As far as pike, I think you guys have seen enough of them from me. I'll just throw up a couple topwater fish from this Fall.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Rudy that is a nice ski. I am suprised she played so nice for you laying in that towel
Youre telling me! I was alone and only had my phone for a camera. I felt a little bad about laying her down, but I think it went ok. She was still for exactly 3 seconds, then I grabbed her up and away she swam.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Hey Matt, in that first Pike Pic, is that a Midnight Special in Black n Blue Buzz_Bait? Its been awhile since I have thrown a midnight special... You have me thinking again!!! :D Nice Pike n' Skies, I see the pike are Delavan pike eh! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.