Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Some of the best reels were the old ones. I have a few old mitchels that were passed down to me. As well as some old abu garcias. Do you still use some of them or are they retired?

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
That has got to be one of the best layouts for gear that I've ever seen! A shrine to fishing.
Nice setup.

JB

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't know how God would view this, but I would like to come worship in your house o lures :wink:

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
FishinMatt said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't know how God would view this, but I would like to come worship in your house o lures :wink:
Assemble the congregation, it'll be the first time I sit in the front pew :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.