Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Anybody use this kind of line? Idea conditions for it? I think Berkley has the same kind of line with the crimson red/clear combo. Just trying to store up some info as I'm just stocking up for next year. Thanks!

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
I've got the Fireline Crystal which is the same idea. I like it a lot. Its not exactly invisible to me, but from what they say, its visibility to fish underwater is very limited. Aside from that, I really like the way it casts and spools as well.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
This stuff is better than the Fireline Crystal. I have heard lots of negative posts on other sites about the Crystal. This stuff looks way better to me, but I haven't heard much feedback on it yet.

·
Registered
107 Posts
spiderwire is better if u like a limp line that will sink faster... fireline is NOT a braid and is stiffer and more bouyant because the separate strands are fused parallel to eachother. depending on how u want the line to act u should choose the line that suits how u will use it. i have both and just use the different rods based on what i am doing. basically... the only thing comparable about the two lines is the color. both have completely different functions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.