Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant wait for the weather to break to finally go fishing. im new to the site does anyone know when the season opens at axehead. iv been there a few times but havent gotten too lucky any tips or hot spots

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
what "season" at axehead? the only period it closes is right after the spring trout stocking...

i can't wait for spring as well. i like ice fishing, but i'm looking to putting my boat on water!!

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Look at some old Axehead posts from April and October from the past several years. Most people use the colored trout bait that comes in a jar on a small hook.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i hate the winter lol i spent about 2 hours playing rapala's fishing frenzy 09 for ps3 :D because i couldnt b at the lake lol im not big on ice fishing to me everytime we've went its led to a good excuse to get drunk lol but i give props to the guys that do it chicago winter is a bitch

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Legend075 said:
Funny you guys mentioned about that game. I just picked it up on lunch. Look for Legend to break all records online :D
what's your tag for Live? You play anything else? I shoulda bought this game but i just picked up COD World at War and i need to get through this first before my next purchase

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
as great of a game as it is ... still doesnt compare to the real deal. im thinking about going ice fishing to axehead because i drove past a couple days ago and saw a couple tents on the ice.. if any of the ice fishermen here got any advice id love to hear it thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.