Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOT the delevan bug fished starting at 6 with rattle traps. my buddy nailed 4 no problem 1st one was a massive 5.3 pound 19" bass. the next where only around 17 but 3 pounders, that was the first hour, and i was getting skunked so i changed up and threw out a black spinner and bam 3rd cast i hit the pike of my life a 28" pike that almost took me outa the boat with him. then later i nailed 3 others one broke my good bass pole but o well i had a blast would have caught another 5 but didnt hook em' well enough and they came off at the boat esp the missle that was a 40+ fish. ill be back up ther in a few weeks i love that lake. very very rough with the wind but we did amazing. in all 12 fish wish i could have taken more pics but that will be the next trip. gota love that wisconsin fishing! beautiful waters.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya it is and i want to get bigger pike im gonna bring all my musky and pike lures and a rod that can handle there power. cant wait till then i guess im stuck at beck and occ but ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.