Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out tonight from 7-830pm, water was super smooth and not too many bugs to start(to start -thats why i left at 830 even with spray-i lost the fight).. Just went out with one pole, and 4inch black and green worm on a 2/0 hook. I hooked 6 and landed one which was about 12 inches but it put up a fight and jumped a couple of times and made some pretty cool splashes. On all the ones couldn't land they were very active, jumping all over the place. I only landed one but the fight and bunch of cool leaps by the others that made the night out.

Man I cant say how much I have learned from all you guys, hopefully I can do the same too- give me some time. :lol: Out there tonight I really was pretty confident throwing that worm.... :)

Brad

·
Registered
428 Posts
well good job out there but next time i would like to see some pics of the beasts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i would l have liked to get the one i landed he was really green and healthy looking... :mrgreen: i think it might be time to get my own digital... wife went down to the city with kids- i wasnt going to argue that one :)

·
Registered
563 Posts
The nice thing about this site is that its all fishing talk and no BS. Other fishing forums have more posts about media, politics, and trash talking than fishing. And the fishing reports are nothing to learn from.

Thank Ye lord(and jason) for almighty WCF!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Thanks for the Report Brad, Sounds like a great time at the water. :D By any chance do you know what kinda worm you were throwing? I was out last night as well and had to battle the Skeeters, the worst was walking back through the woods arounf 10:30pm :shock: Bug spray didn't do much. LOL

Great Job out there and I couldn't agree more about this site. This site rocks! I don't even check the other sites for fishing info anymore. :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Wrench- I was using 4 1/4 in Bass Pro Shop Stik O Worm Green pumpkinseeds. They say heavy salt on the bag. Lately they seem to be doing the trick over others for me... I dont know if the heavy salt makes a difference or if its just a gimmick-but there working.... :)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
mrcub2004 said:
Hey Wrench- I was using 4 1/4 in Bass Pro Shop Stik O Worm Green pumpkinseeds. They say heavy salt on the bag. Lately they seem to be doing the trick over others for me... I dont know if the heavy salt makes a difference or if its just a gimmick-but there working.... :)
Thanks Brad, Yea. You can't beat the price since they have 20 in a package as well. :D I got some of them, I might have to throw some at my ponds pretty soon, thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.