Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Battle at Busse (June Part 2) 6-28-2008

Islandfisher (Sean), 2:1 , He's been fishing Busse the most so I am looking for a top finish

JasonN , 3:1 , Fishing Busse from the shore...Put him in a boat ..Watch out !!!!

#1cubsfan (Tony), 4:1 , Tough outing in last looking for the big come back this month

Twoglasseyes(Rudy) , 5:1, As with my top pick these two can catch'em at
Busse.... My Bud "long shot" of the month

FishinMatt, 6:1, Won last two.... 3 in a row? :shock:

Culprit(Aris) , 7:1 , AOY 2007 is off form this year...Looking for a big turn around.

Basscaster(Mike) , 8:1 , Loves structure fishing ...looks to get on a roll.

Bassmanforlife & Son(Dean) , 10:1 , Pops is under the gun to show the kid a few tricks.

ClancyWiggum(Matt) , 11:1 , Been close all year maybe Busse is his time?

Toothdoc(Tim) , 12:1 , Needs to 'Extract' some big bass to win this one.

Big Al , 14:1 , Long layoff but now back on the tournament trail...lets see what the big guy can do!!!!

Jaypee the hhf , 15:1 , Did ok at Deep but now has to step it up

Fishkid , 17:1 , Started the year off very well ..Time to get back in the swing and catch some hawgs!!!!

---------- Field entries (Since I never fished to much with you guys ) 25:1 --------

Seebass
Sgt. Slayer
Chris
Mad Craw 77
SkunkedAgain
George
Flyrod
Tradersteve
Charlie
Ringneck

Game ON !!!!!

Good Luck to all

See ya at the docks 5:30 SHARP !

Disclaimer : Odds and comments are just for "fun" and not real wagering and in no way reflect fishing skills or other related stuff!!!![/b]

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I was just kidding...sadly. But I would love to get one like that someday. 101 lbs of thrust=King of the Forest Preserve!!!!!!!!! 8)

Two 55's would actually be more affordable than that one, lol.

·
Registered
160 Posts
twoglasseyes said:
I was just kidding...sadly. But I would love to get one like that someday. 101 lbs of thrust=King of the Forest Preserve!!!!!!!!! 8)

Two 55's would actually be more affordable than that one, lol.
Duals? :?
you might as well buy an electric outboard.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.