Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new waders and boots so I had to get out to the river tonight. I didn't catch a damn thing but I had a blast :D . Darth was there and, of course, caught a bunch of fish (only one worth taking a picture of he said). I can't wait till spring now. I should be coming into possesion of some jig heads, tubes, and twister tails by Saturday. That should help a little.....I hope.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congratulations on your new waders!. One thing I hate about waders is when you fart. Your fart gets trapped in there until you finally get back to the car and take the waders off. All at once! yuck! as your thinking that all couldn't be me. But wait there is a hint of corned beef smell from lunch. Oh yeah! that's all me. Nausea suddenly becomes this sense of pride. :oops:

Don't I smell like a Pig's Ass!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
koolaid2313 said:
Darth was there and, of course, caught a bunch of fish
We have to get Darth off the river and out on to the WCTT....
tourney trial :lol: in 2009

OR

Move a few events onto the river?...now that would be cool!!!!!
(says this new River Fisher Newbie) :wink:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Waders looked good koolaid...and you can't beat the price :wink:

I'm really looking forward to attending some WCF events in 2009...but ya'll are welcome to have an event on the river of course :wink:

Can you smell what the darth has cooking? :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.