Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only been able to get out for short amounts of time the last week. None of the trips were that great so I condensed into one report.

Theresa and I hit Kane County Forest Preserve. I was still rigging up when she hooked up with a Yum Dinger. I lost one a little later, but that was all the action we would have.

The "T" is for Theresa :p

The next time out was an hour spent at a local pond. I was swimming a grub just below the surface and ended up with 5. They were very active and I missed more hits then I care to remember.

A fat one gearing up for the spawn

Saturday I brought the boat to Shabbona. I had to wait and hour to launch so I was only out until the wind blew me off around 11:30. Caught one and lost one.

ShallowShadRap#7

Saturday evening I hit up a Dupage county pond after Yami's b-day party for his daughter.

2 Yum Dinger Bass

This morning I met Yami at the same pond to fish for some gills. Before he arrived I pitched the Yum Dinger around and tied into a nice one.

The best fish of the week belongs to Yami's daughter Sarah, who landed her first HAWG ever!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
It was a great weekend all round the weather was nice and got to get Yami girl out with here pink Disney princes pole. First cast that's what she caught. I was amazed she held it. Thanks for the pic Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.