Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many fruitless trips to the chain and the other side of the cheddar curtain, these guys finally got me on some fish! It's about darn time too, I was ready to throw the jigging rod in the hole. Also, I really like the new Base Camp. Some minor flaws with the stitching but it held up well in the wind today. I am much too tired to go into any more detail so I will post the pics and let the guys fill in the blanks...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Legend075 said:
Thanks Junior for calling you ***. Now the Chinese mob has a hit on you. $1,000,000 for Wrenchingfishing head. lol.... :lol:
SLABS I LOVE IT :shock:
LOL. How can one ChinaMAN be a mob? :lol: If you get me on fish, I can deliver the head for 1/2 price.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Legend075 said:
Thanks Junior for calling you ***. Now the Chinese mob has a hit on you. $1,000,000 for Wrenchingfishing head. lol.... :lol:
LOL, Hey man.. you wanted to stay at your lake.. you were having a blast slamming your white bass... Tomorrow my friend... I take you to my crappie hole!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
WrenchingnFishing said:
Legend075 said:
LOL, Hey man.. you wanted to stay at your lake.. you were having a blast slamming your white bass... Tomorrow my friend... I take you to my crappie hole!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wrench you're a liar! You said Karen was making you go home. Never said you were going to another lake. Don't mess with the Triads.

·
Registered
350 Posts
There will be no talk of hits on family members without the blessing of the godfather! In fact as of this morning I have promoted Monkey Wrench to street lieutenant and have put a contract out on the Chinaman, First member who brings me the Chinaman's jigging sticks and Vexilar will recieve two 8 gallon pales of sheephead! :lol:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Big Bass Lee said:
WrenchingnFishing said:
Legend075 said:
Wrench you're a liar! You said Karen was making you go home. Never said you were going to another lake. Don't mess with the Triads.
Ya your a liar Junior! We help you take down Karen's shanty while she was at the bar crying to leave ( WHOOPED ) I would of personally left it there but this is how you repay us. BBL we should of kept walking.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FYI - I was hanging out in the bar with the Godfather and having a great time. Truth - I did want to go to a lake that had fish, but I never made anyone do anything though. I was initially against going on the late outing because I had to work in the morning but decided to go anyway. Glad that I did!

P.S. The shanty was still up because I was planning on going back out for the evening bite and had no intention of leaving the chain till about 8pm.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Big Bass Lee said:
WrenchingnFishing said:
Legend075 said:
Hey man, never lied... Said we were going home and after talkign to lance, we decided to check the ice where my crappie hole is... You have your chance to come tonite... So does Larry, Larry has had many chances to come, just hes always bowling or fishing somewhere else. Thats all dude...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
rootdoc said:
What about me? what about me? Huh huh? can i come too?
LMFAO!!! :lol:

I'm sure the whole Mafia knows about it now... But Shhh, keep it on the DL...

We can figure something out... :wink:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
koolaid2313 said:
FYI - I was hanging out in the bar with the Godfather and having a great time. Truth - I did want to go to a lake that had fish, but I never made anyone do anything though. I was initially against going on the late outing because I had to work in the morning but decided to go anyway. Glad that I did!

P.S. The shanty was still up because I was planning on going back out for the evening bite and had no intention of leaving the chain till about 8pm.
For making Dave walk all the way out there by himself picking up all of his and your gear ontop that putting away your shanty while you sit in the bar chilling with the Godfather was uncool. What would you do without your handy Wrench when he heads to FL? You sure got WRENCH TRAINED REALLY GOOD :shock: .

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Larry, Larry has had many chances to come, just hes always bowling or fishing somewhere else. Thats all dude...[/quote]

Dave some of us have to work 5 days week and cant go out every night like you can and I know you dont go out there on the weekends. After a stressful 9 hrs in the office an hour drive back home from work becasue of rush hour I just dont feel like going on the ice at night after a long day at work. I'm just mentally exhusted and ontop of that another 45 minutes to an hour drive to the lake. Thats why I decline your invite all the time. The day you go out there on the weekend you dont call I see how it is man.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Dude, just let it go.. I don't understand why your so upset... :roll:

Karen didn't have her inhaler on her and she said the walk out to the lake exhausted her, so I said fine.. im gonna grab the shit. take it down and get off the lake...

Just let it go man... call me if you need to talk about it...

Plus, we didn't plan on fishing until we checked the ice and found out it was safe... So we went out for a few hours. thats it man.. Just please dude, let it go... :?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.