Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man, this is the exact type of boat i want. small, economical, up to 60hp, plenty of storage, and livewell. nice and clean looking ride. it's located locally in mundelein too. man, i'm drooling.

she's on sale on ebay. bid is at $2700 as of this post. anyone want to lend some cash?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... Track=true

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
My wife is gonna wish that you didn't show me that. :lol:

No seriously, that looks like a nice boat and the price is definitely right.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Sorry Augy can't help you with the boat. However, if you do buy it I'll pay for gas anytime you want to take me fishing!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Hey Augy, looks like you might have to bid against the Doc! LOL

P.S. Hey Doc same deal with the gas goes for you :shock: .

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Islandfisher said:
Hey Augy, looks like you might have to bid against the Doc! LOL

P.S. Hey Doc same deal with the gas goes for you :shock: .
Ditto! :D

My buddy used to have a scarab, he had a plaque on it that read "Thanks doesnt keep this boat running, gas does!"

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
me: hey honey, check out this sweet little boat on ebay.....

wife: don't even think about it

hope you fair better doc! my dreams were shot to pieces within seconds of showing the boss. :cry:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I'm not even gonna try it. After telling her that I was going to Canada for a week this summer to go fishing, I think this would push her over the edge (or me, I guess).

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
That is one sweet boat....that woud be doing the FP's in 1st class style.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Augy take a different approach. As far as the boss knows, the boat is for her and your daughter. Think about all the summer evenings you can have a romantic troll along the lake shore sipping wine and having a daddy daughter fishing day out on the lake... You're sacrificing two paychecks for their cause! Good luck BROTHER!!!

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gither03 said:
a romantic troll along the lake shore
LMAO!!! a romantic "TROLL". lines out with spoons and dipsey divers while sipping on wine. dude that rocks.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Just go for it ..say your sorry later...LOL

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Well, the girlfriend and I broke up this weekend :( so I have no one to get permission from. :D

But now I just need the 3 grand! :x

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude, I'm sorry to hear that man. You deserve better bro!! Guess, you'll now be joining the 3 amigos on our drinking adventures. :lol:

Buy the boat Jay, you'll feel better. :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Go for it.

Lakes are endless to fish.

Wow, Its rated up to a 60?

Trailer can be found..

You'll still need electronics and troll motor..

Not bad for $3K

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade my Smoker to a 17 footer.

You might see my 25merc on ebay soon..

If you win, go see it before the 72 hours is up and you need to put the $500 down..

3000 was still under the reserve.. :(

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man, i wish i could buy it. just can't quite afford it right now. rob, buy some more business cards so i can buy a boat. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Bidding has ended for this item

Well it looks like your stuck with the BassCaster Bantam 3x for this year Augy...Lets fish.... :lol:

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BassCaster said:
Bidding has ended for this item

Well it looks like your stuck with the BassCaster Bantam 3x for this year Augy...Lets fish.... :lol:

Mike
i'm down with that. your boat or mine, we'll be out on the water fishing. can't ask for more. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they are asking $3995 for this boat. i think it's still a good deal. boss won't let me buy a boat until i buy a house and a new car for her. i got a long ways to go. i guess i could buy a boat when i turn 40 and use the mid life crisis as an excuse. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts