Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well decided to hit up a private pond with fishkid and we got into some decent bass action. it took us about a half an hour before the first fish was hooked. i got the first fish on a senko.

this guy was probably roughly 2.5 pounds

then about 20 minutes later we decide to do some froggin on some scum. crieghton had a blowup but the fish rolled on it. then the second time he nailed em. not a big one but deff a keeper.

about 1.5 pounds

then im fishing and wham this bass goes just about airbourne for my frog. i had 4 chances to get this fish and i fugured out what i was doing wrong. i would set the hook to early. well about 5 minutes later i start fishing another spot of scum and wham but he spit it. then i finally got em in.

this guy was for sure 2.5 pounds plus.

about a hour later fishkid spooked a hog. he threw a senko right where it was a wham. he saw the bass nail it.

this guy was somewhere in the range of 3-3.5 pounds. HOG!!!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Nice fish but realy PULL YOUR PAINTS UP !!!!!!!!

You white boys AIN'T no Gangstersssss

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Good fishing, but mike is right. :lol:
Get a belt, piece of rope, extension cord, piece of wire.....something.

A guy that works back in the warehouse here forgot his belt a couple days ago. Made one out of zip ties.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
You guys obviously don't have any teenage boys in your houses. If you did, you would know that this is the norm. :roll:

Not that I would agree with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.