Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no posts coming for the River lately so decided to post a little about my recent outings. haven't had any real luck at all. these fish are from 2 or 3 weeks ago when it really hadn't warmed up with any consistency (has it yet?). tiny little largemouth and some rock bass. the river is basically in my backyard yet i cant get a good feel for it. at least not for catching anything but carp. have the least results in the place i fish the most. just need to keep moving around maybe. was at the foster spillway last week when it had warmed up. there were probably 20 -25 people fishing. must of seen 8-10 carp caught in that hour i was there. a bit depressing. hopefully as the warmer days get consistent i can start hopping on some of those bass that i know are there. anyhoo heres some of the little guys.. (pic quality on the LM sucks but..)

B

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
The bass are there.

Got back from Peoria about 1:00p.m. And went to the river Caught 2 large Mouth and 1 Crappie. Averaging out at a 1lb in a half with 2-3lbers in between. I've been consistent with 2 a Day. But Definitely slower then normal.

KEEP THEM COMING :mrgreen:

- Geo

<((><

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
I don't even have a camera :mrgreen:

I took pics of Powerton.

And I do have a few bass pics in my phone... But I don't take Many anymore. And it's 25Cents a pic and I'm poor :mrgreen:

But what the hay..

Here's one ..

I thought you'd just take my word on things... :(

- GEO

:arrow:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah let me know how Peoria went. haven't been back in awhile. always heard of some monsters from Powerton. did you fish Bowen lake?

B

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Bowen was fun :-]]

A lot of bass in the lb in a half range on Weightless worms maybe 40 feet off shore. :mrgreen:

I have a few pics but there small fish , And i get charged.

hit oldschool pond today :mrgreen:

With the camera.

Post up soon....

- Geo

:mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.