Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is going to fish the Chain, the hottest season is approaching with water temps in the high 60's and rising. Walleye, Cat's Bass and Panfish are coming alive. Here's some Pic's of the last couple of weeks. :wink:

Only gonna get better. Boat traffic is still minimal. Most fish above caught on small jigs with worms and fatheads. Fish are in shallow and mixed with all species being caught in same general areas. Fishing current and structure is a plus. :wink:

Get out and Fish !!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
w_s_l said:
Thanks for the report. Do you know if there are still muskie tournaments taking place? The only time I did go to Channel Lakes this year (on a Saturday) the traffic was not "minimal."
Go out in another month, then you'll say it was minimal. :wink:

Not sure about the musky tourneys. Think there's another walleye weekend coming up pretty soon.

·
Super Moderator
6,284 Posts
Hey JD, I think I know that guy in the last pic :D Glad to see you made it over here. If any of you want to hit the Chain, JD is your man. I have been out with him several times and have never been disapointed :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.