Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy wind fisherman. Got out to Blackwell to try our luck. Met up with a couple of buddies at 8:30. Set up on varies dropoffs and weed lines. Had a couple of flags up, but nothing hooking. I did hook into something of good size, while jigging a roach, but broke off right at the hole. Never got a good look at it, so couldn't tell ya what it was. That was the only action of the day. Very rough out there. Hopefully we'll get them next time. I see from the reports that it was slow at Deep Lake also. From what I've heard it has been slow everywhere.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Sorry to hear you lost something big. I was talking to Steve about it. I guess you guys almost had a quick glance at it in the shanty. Thanks for the Report!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea we got a quick glance, but that was it. It rolled right at the hole. Steve thought it was a rainbow, but I think more likely it was a walleye. Oh well, I'll get it next time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.