Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tinley Park Show, If anyone is going stop by the JD Spinners booth and say HI. I will be there all weekend with JD talking fish.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Tinley show is Feb. 10th and 11th. The address is 6111 W. 175th, Tinley Park. Its a great show good venders, siminars ,food pretty good size. If I were to rate it it by far beats Arlington and Rosemont because there is no one selling shoes knives,mortagages,etc. Its all pretty much people that fish the same waters we do so its pretty much a local show its worth the ride.

·
Registered
593 Posts
We might miss it, but it is a fun show.

A few Dads are taking the kids icefishing to Wisconsin that weekend..

Lets see, do a show or actually fishing...

I gotta pass on this one.
Too bad since its so close!!!

If we get home early enough on Sunday we might stop in... :roll:
Fish, we'll stop by JD's booth.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They fill the gym,auditorium,and hallways it really is a good show. I think if I was going to hit any show in our area this would be the one. Don and Rich for illinois outdoors do a great job with this show Quality vendors and and just all around good people there to talk fish with.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes for the most part but there are some wisc. mich. and surronding state reps there pretty much what you see in midwest outdoors. There are quite a few local guides there and alot of tackle vendors. Its priced pretty reasonable too $4.00 entry and all the money goes to the school which is pretty cool.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The booth I will be in is JD Spinners and TJP (Mr. Musky) is in the same booth so come on out and meet if you dont already know to great Fox Chain Fishermen they can really open your eyes to what a great fishery we have in our own back yard. Hope to see and meet everyone at the show.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not heading North..

So we'll probably go Saturday morning about 10am.
Don's up first for his talk at 10am..

Don't pass on the lunch, it is worth the trip.
:wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.