Chicago Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I read your report on Prairie State Outdoors.

I love those strike king red eye shads. My new favorite lipless crank! Glad to hear you had some success with them as well

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doc.... please.

I don't bed fish, and I don't throw my fish on stringers to drag them across the lake, or throw them into a poorly-aerated livewell. I don't care for any of that and that's why I don't want to fish these WCF tournaments. Likewise, I am not afraid of potentially getting my ass kicked by you Deep Lake vets who dunk Senkos along the shoreline all day long..... I have a set of personal values that I like to follow and I stick with them. No bed fishing, and no stringer dragging.

I could stay on my site all day long. I have no problem with that. But like you, who must have had a slow day at the dental office and chose to lurk a fishing website you can care less for with your free time, I myself found some free-time during my busy day to post this here.

Now as an example, if I wanted to realistically try bashing people on my site, which I seldom do, I could do or say the following: "Toothdoc is a low-life prick who sucks at fishing and cleaning peoples teeth. Because of that, I dislike him very much." ..... Now, I don't think that's true at all and would be inconsiderate on my behalf because I do not know you at any personal level, let alone electronically within a forum, but the way I express my viewpoints in other public forums is not considered to be bashing others, which you make accusations for. From that, I think you are way off. No, you're not a prick and I don't dislike you - I just dislike how your intentions for participating in this post are to create controversy and light a fire.

Don't take my example the wrong way. I get too much of that already from people who don't know how to comprehend text in the first place. - (I guess according to some, that might considered as bashing people who don't know how to read)

Let's get real.

If you have issue please PM me, or feel free to e-mail me at the following address - [email protected]

Back to topic:

Sir Seebass, Smallmouth Bass mayhem will begin this coming weekend when I make the week-long trip with my good buddy. Plan on making floats down the Wisconsin River as well as fishing the usual dozen+ lakes we almost often do.

They're in pre-spawn mode all over the place now. At this rate on the larger lakes (500 acre+), they won't be on their beds until maybe June 1st at the earliest. They'll be hungry by the time you get there. Personally, I feel the post-spawn bite is a heck of a ton better than this pre-spawn stuff. They're more active and will begin moving out deeper. :)

Where are you headed to? I'm guessing Hayward area... Right?

Mike, I can type and answer for myself. :lol:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Maybe if you didn't talk to the rest of us in such a condescending manner, you might get the respect that you deserve. Did you ever think about that? For the record, I am not a hygienist. So maybe I do suck at cleaning teeth. :lol:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
alright let's stick to the topic. if you got something positive to say, then comment like we all do on all of our threads on WCF. If you have a question for Andrew, please feel free to drop it in the thread.

If you don't like the kid, send him a PM with a bunch of angry words.

Andrew - yeah I know you can speak for yourself, but I like to speak from the readers' perspective. Who wants a bunch of bickering on a fishing website? Let's all help each other out and share fishing stories.

The exception is Kurtkaboom. If I see him post on here again I'll give my piece of mind 8)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I thought there was a rule about posting links to other fishing forums. And, seabass/mplant, Andrew is not a "kid". He is an adult attention whore who loves this shit. Keep feeding his addiction. :roll:

·
Registered
350 Posts
"Toothdoc is a low-life prick who sucks at fishing and cleaning peoples teeth. Because of that, I dislike him very much."

Talk about pricks, Andrew did your mom dress you up for that picture above you look like a internet troll! :oops:

Where have all the internet GANGSTERS gone! :cry:

Where have all the internet GANGSTERS gone! :cry:

·
Registered
953 Posts
mplant1 said:
alright let's stick to the topic. if you got something positive to say, then comment like we all do on all of our threads on WCF. If you have a question for Andrew, please feel free to drop it in the thread.

If you don't like the kid, send him a PM with a bunch of angry words.

Andrew - yeah I know you can speak for yourself, but I like to speak from the readers' perspective. Who wants a bunch of bickering on a fishing website? Let's all help each other out and share fishing stories.

The exception is Kurtkaboom. If I see him post on here again I'll give my piece of mind 8)
The problem is that Andrew has burned a lot of bridges on this board over the years, and I am sure he is going to burn even more, so don't expect those who have been around a while to accept him with open arms.

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but direct linking to your site where you speak negatively about WCF and it members is very disrespectful to Jason. Its great that there are many members who frequent both sites and I know Jason has no issues with that. As smart as you may think you are Andrew, you have much to learn in the way of tact. This is your last warning.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.