Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone concerned at all with lead being in just about everything? found some weights that are lead free the other day. not real sure of the risk really anyway. just seems like using lead is unnecessary nowadays.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yes I agree. Tungsten is my favorite. I wish there was more companies making Tungsten sinkers. Tru Tungsten is ungodly expensive. There needs to be more companies in the front line of Tungsten sinkers. For my worming last year I used brass and glass. Painted brass sinker with a glass bead. Makes an awesome clacking noise. I don't like the steel sinkers at all. I will buy more Tungsten and Brass in 2009.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I used the old Ultrasteel weights. I didn't like those at all. I'll have to give the new ones a try. Tell me how they work for you. The tungsten and brass has an awesome sound clacking against a glass bead. As long as they work while I'm wormin, I'll use them. My favorite weight is 3/16. I have to see the shape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.