Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm up in Chisago Lakes, Minnesota about an hour north of the Twin Cities for a family reunion. My aunt lives on Lindstrom Lake. This is the lake I grew up fishing when I was a kid. Always been a great bass lake, but about 5 years ago they went to all catch-and-release with bass. The population (and size) has exploded! I caught this one on my second cast off the dock with a 3/4 ounce chartreuse spinnerbait. She weighed in right at 5 pounds. I think this might be my personal best or pretty close to it. I've got 3 days left, so hopefully this is just a start!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the encouragement! The last few days have sucked though. We've had a 20-Degree drop in temperture and the wind has stayed at a steady 10-15 miles an hour! Got out fishing a couple of times yesterday and managed to squeeze out a deep water crankbait bite and pull in 5 bass...all under a pound and a half. Was hoping today would clear up, but just more crappy weather. Went out for two hours this morning and threw everything but the kitchen sink and NOTHING! Maybe this evening will be better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.