Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the family went on vacation last week. Only a 2.5 hour drive from Chicago. A not so big 77 acre lake a few miles away from Lake Winnebago. Only was able to fish for a few hours each day, right at dawn untill 8, and after dark. We had a paddleboat, but there was a sand bar located right off our pier. And the bass seemed to school up at the low light periods. During the day, fishing sucked for the most part. The mornings and evenings were fast and exciting, throwing topwaters. During the day, I was able to finesse a few bass with Floating Rapalas. This lake proved to hold a good population of bass ranging from 14-17 inches. We also went Go-Karting everyday. And I won a Train Whistle from kicking ass at skee-ball.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Looks like you had an awesome time James! Those pics are great, especially the one with the pike jumping out of the water. I think you should resize the one with you looking into the eyes of the bass and use it as your avatar!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I like your IN YOUR FACE approch to bass fishing and the flying pike technic... Great pictures and good job.. Nice Fish.. Looks like you enjoyed youself..

NPIKE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.