Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work in Mundelein and on way home pass the dpr has anyone fished in this area and if its a good spot. thank you

·
Registered
88 Posts
There are good spots. Especially if you like Pike fishing. Not record type fish, can be skinny, but definitely some good ones. Look at some of the past posts on the topic.
If you venture off of rt 60 you can wander by the canoe launch, there is accessible shoreline by IG, also limited access by rte 22 around forest preserve.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for all your replys. im going for shure sat after work on townline, i see nice structure there all the time just gotta watch out for those damn potholes. having muddy boots shows urn determined to find those great spots.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Right on Townline is right where i fish, its only 2 minutes from where i work so when i can I try to hit it during lunchtime. And quite often after work for a hour or two.

Park at the canoe launch and do some exploring and you should be amazed!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well once im done with my mail route sat. ill be there on townline. hope to see some of u out there snow fishing is always fun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.