Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here on the WCF...so thank you for this site! This post is going to come across as an ad but I am just proud to say that I live here like you guys and I have a bait that I make locally!
This last winter I had an idea for a new search bait and thought of an idea for this bait and after testing it over and over again I registered for a patent this summer.
It is called the VibraSpin and my company is named KaRu Lures.
This lure has had some success in tournaments too. My brother-in-law (Robert Sherry, St. Charles,IL) is a FLW Tour Pro and he caught a boat load of smallies in the Detroit River tourney this summer and took a TOP 25 on the Potomac River in Virginia using my lure. I have caught some nice smallies on the Fox River using the other bait in my "Vibra" Series lures called the VibraShock. (I live in St. Charles, IL)
The Crigger Craw colored bait seems to work the best for me.
Here is a picture of the VibraSpin:

http://www.karulures.com
It works quite well as a "search" bait. The blade attached to the vortex of the spinnerbait body gives off a tremendous amount of vibration. The tip of my pole actually vibrates from the blade action when I reel it in. It is a great bait to slow roll over the top of shallow rocks or weed lines.
I would be interested to know if any of the WCF members have heard of KaRu Lures and if you have used it yet?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Welcome to WCF Rudy! I did come across your lures on the Bass Pro message boards. You even replied to one of my questions about them. I have another question, are they available in any stores or just through the website?

·
Registered
959 Posts
That looks like a pretty cool cross between a chatterbait and a spinnerbait. I have never heard of this bait before, but I might have to give it a try next season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.