Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Wakegan 9-3 Goverment Pier

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  svslider 
#1 ·
Fished the pier from 5pm to 10pm with agian no results. Reports of a few people getting pumps but that was it. After hearing about the asia bro that got pushed into LM in Montrose and died I've been looking over my should ever couple off cast when I notice there were two junkies sitting right behing me leaning against the light house. I didnt real think of it when I over heard them say " lets push him in the lake ". When I turn around to see what there intention were , I notice one of the guys was approaching me. When that happen I pulled out my Rambo knife and said " you guys got a problem?" and before you know it they were heading back to the harbor in a hurry. So take my advise and look over your should every couple of cast because you never know some A$$holes
is going to push you in the lake especially in the early AM of late PM when its dark.

#4 ·
That sux you can't just go out and enjoy Lake Michigan the way it was intended. Good thing you carry the knife, though. Always carry one myself ever since I was fishing Busse when I was 15 & my mom noticed a creep watching me & pouring some chemical on a rag (chloroform?). I agree with Matt. Give the police a call, couldn't hurt. Hope your next experience is better. Good fishing.

Alex

#5 ·
Sorry to hear about your scare Legend. Hopefully it was just some copy cats. What is this world coming too? We shouldn't have to be constantly looking over our shoulder when we are out trying to relax and enjoy the outdoors. :evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.