Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with 2 of my buddies and hit the water around 7:45pm, started off in an area I have picked up walleyes in the past, Hooked into 1 and lost him right by shore with a head shake. Then went over to another area that I know the walleyes Spawn at and fished until 11:15pm with only 1 walleye to land. My buddies got the Skunko. The water was freezing. 45*F on the Gage. Hopefully next week it will pick up at the water warms up. I was throwing a 1/8oz Orange Jig with a Green Gulp Alive Minnow just slowly and patiently hoppin it off the bottom. We would have stayed later, but wow did it get cold!. My hands were frozen. we all forgot our gloves :oops:

Heres a couple pics of the 1 I landed. The camera lense did not open all the way or something. I didn't realize it was a bad pic until I got home. BTW, The walleye was Released to give me a fight another day! :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rootpro6 said:
nice eyes dave, but kmon the steelhead action is in its prime right now! get up norht
I might go sometime soon man, I have been having a blast trying to get on some pre-spawn bass and now some walleye! :mrgreen: When you and mike going next, Maybe I will meet ya guys out there. PM me or call me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.