Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got out yesterday and today with my cousin on the river and caught multiple species, mainly targeting pike and walleye. on saturday, we went out to rawsons bridge and i caught a 33 inch northern pike on a krocodile spoon. and my causin caught a boot :lol: . today, we got out this morning and caught 3 waleye each. all 16 or bigger, caught on crawlers and white twisters with a 1/12 ounce white jig. than we went to jacks channel in hopes of perch. got 1 small 5 inch perch and 10 bluegills.

Note:use firebal jigs or any jig you can attach a stinger to. many people were out in theire boats and catching walleye with stingers. and if it wasnt for them. my cousin and i wouldnt have caught any walleye :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Great Report ! and great trip, it's always Great to try and learn one new thing every outing. Great job. and nice northern it'll be a shame if you don't have those pictures to look back on!! did you take pics.. ???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.