Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the boat out for the 1st time this year with my bro George and our buddy Costel...hit lake bluff where the finder went nuts, camped out for about 30 minutes and the action picked up with my friend Costel picking up the 1st eye at 15"using a large fathead off the bottom

A few beers later got my own very 1st walleye at 13.5" needless to say i was pumped , shortly thereafter my brother George got his very 1st in at 15"

our 1st trip this year was a blast , ended up picking up a 17" walleye for my personal best we ended up with 7 walleyes a few perch and a largemouth at about 10" also caught 10 sheepheads, some were nice sizes , with a few keeper walleye in the cooler headed home happy, will be back out this week for some more action!! Anyone ever eat those sheep i hear they are pretty tastey??

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, we had a blast we'll be going back out early tomorrow, we've called for more reinforcements, (beer and fatheads) the rest will be up to us, lets hope the bodycount surpasses saturdays outing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.