Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Wally's 21.5" bass from Beck Lake

14K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  junglejim 
#1 ·
When I was at Beck Lake this past Saturday, met up with WCF friend Wally who wanted me to share this picture with everyone. This is a 21.5" largemouth bass Wally caught at Beck in 2003. Not only is 21.5" HUGE, but look at that girth!!

Thanks for sharing the pic with me Wally!

See less See more
#9 ·
:shock: That's the biggest bass I've seen caught at any of the FP lakes. Nice job!

#24 ·
O.K. I'll say it. That bass is dry. From what I have been told the picture is in or near the parking lot. By the time that fish was carried to the parking lot, photographed and then taken back to the water what do you think the chances of it living after being released are ?

#26 ·
i agree too that she is pretty dry but he did nothing illegal. and i'm sure most, if not all of us, would of done the same thing considering. i mean that's a fish you gotta take a picture of. nobody would believe me if i didn't have a picture of that hawg. a big ass bass like that is pretty tough too and probably could survive being out of the water for a few extra minutes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.