Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a transducer for a Tom Mann Tournament Model "Humminbird 60 Depth Sounder TMH60"
Serial number TMH27655. Its an older model, and the connection for the trasducer looks like a single rca style plug.
This thing looks sweet, like it belongs on the dash of a 1970 Caddy or something. I really want to get it working. Also any leads or info on moding a later modle transducer to work with it would be appreciatied.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I may have one too for an old Humming bird dash mount flasher,I'll try to look in the garage this weekend if I have its yours. It may be Monday or so I'm doing the Tinley Park Show this weekend.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Just got home from work I'm going to try to go out and look tonight I think I know right where it is on the shelf (that would be a first LOL) but I do know I have it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
OK here it is Saturday and I am going out in the garage and getting the transducer. Sorry I had a long week I'm working on a job up in Twin Lakes Wisc. so I'm leaving early and getting back late. I'm sure I have it just have to go out and grab it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
OK I have it and its yours Humminbird super sixty transducer,power cord brackets all yours I'll send you a PM with my number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.