Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great overcast day low 60's south wind. Watch fish jumping all day off the south wall. Total fish I caught 0, total fish other 30 guys caught 1 (steelhead). :(

There's always tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
will said:
There's always tomorrow.
Exactly!

What were you tossing out there Will? They just ignored my glow spoons for the last two outings. I'm thinking about picking up some glow rats.

That's 29 skunked and 1 lucky angler.

Augy

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kroc's, KO wobblers, Kastmasters, Little Cleo's, and a glow Reefrunner kinds thing. I covered all the colors, sizes, glo/no-glo, combos i could thinks of. I hope I never resort to snagging. I saw that for the first time today, WOW, the snaggers looked more like animals than what they where going after.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
It seems like you covered all the bases, Will. But sometimes when the salmon are in this time of year, we could throw a glow-in-the-dark salmon equivelent of a naked Jessica Simpson lure and the fish still wouldn't bite.

Even when they ARE on... it's cast after cast, after cast. But when a 20 pounder hits... YOW! What a fun time.

Gotta love fishing!

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
JasonN said:
But sometimes when the salmon are in this time of year, we could throw a glow-in-the-dark salmon equivelent of a naked Jessica Simpson lure and the fish still wouldn't bite.
lmao! good one Jason!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts